*Please find PDF documents available for download at the bottom of this webpage. If you have any issues downloading these documents please email us at email@example.com
Cresta Plastics is a custom moulder of plastic & rubber injection moulded components and products for automotive, white goods, defence and general industry applications.
Cresta Plastics offers support to start-up companies. A number of our services and time will be given to these companies at reduced rates in an effort to assist all parties.
We are committed to quality and customer service including technical assistance by project managing from concept or drawing stage through to the finished product.
As part of our drive for quality and improved performance, we have implemented a Quality Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 9001
“Quality Management Systems – Requirements”
Cresta Plastics through its Quality Management Systems ensures that the products it manufactures for its customers meet their requirements, the standard of the company and regulatory requirements.
Essential to our pursuit of quality and customer satisfaction are our highly trained employees both in house and external and who understand and are committed to the quality of the work they perform.
We have established quality objectives which include:
- Open door approach for employees and interested parties to input in quality improvements
- Minimisation of rejects
- Delivery on time
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Work closely with our customers in the development of new products so that their needs are met.
- Continually improve the Quality System.
- Work toward improving our manufacturing processes for the benefit of our customers and ourselves.
- Give our staff the opportunity for development and self improvement.